Happy Thursday, Reader Friends!
I hope you’re staying warm. We got snow yesterday so I’m holed up with some great reads. Speaking of which, the Throwback Thursday Book Spotlight A Heart’s Gift has a giveaway! Information is below. This read was written by Lena Nelson Dooley. Have you read it?
About the Book
***WINNER OF THE 2017 FAITH, HOPE, & LOVE READER’S CHOICE AWARD FOR LONG HISTORICALS***
Because of an earlier betrayal, Franklin vows never to open his heart to another woman. But he desires an heir.
When Lorinda is finally out from under the control of men who made all the decisions in her life, she promises herself she will never allow a man to control her again. But how can she provide for her infant son?
Marriage seems like the perfect arrangement until two people from Franklin’s past endanger Lorinda. How can he save her? And how will this affect the way they feel about each other?
About the Author
Multi-published, award-winning author Lena Nelson Dooley has had more than 950,000 copies of her 50 book releases. Her books have appeared on the CBA, Publisher’s Weekly, and ECPA bestseller lists, as well as Amazon bestseller lists. She is a member of American Christian Fiction Writers and the local chapter, ACFW – DFW. She’s a member of Christian Authors’ Network, and Gateway Church in Southlake, Texas.
- Love Finds You in Golden, New Mexico, 2011 Will Rogers Medallion Award
- Maggie’s Journey, a reviewers Top Ten Books of 2011 list, the 2012 Selah award for Historical Novel.
- Mary’s Blessing, Selah Award Second Place
- Catherine’s Pursuit, NTRWA Carolyn Reader’s Choice, CAN Golden Scroll Novel of the Year award second place, Will Rogers Medallion bronze medallion.
- Her blog, A Christian Writer’s World, Readers Choice Blog of the Year Award from the Book Club Network.
- Three Carol Award Silver pins.
- A Texas Christmas ECPA bestseller list
- Love Is Patient ECPA bestseller list
- Mountain Christmas Brides ECPA bestseller list 3 months, Publisher’s Weekly top 10 list 5 weeks
- A Heart’s Gift won the 2017 FHL Reader’s Choice Award
In addition to her writing, Lena is a frequent speaker at women’s groups, writers groups, and at both regional and national conferences. She has spoken in six states and internationally. The Lena Nelson Dooley Show is on the Along Came A Writer Blogtalk Radio network. She also wrote and teaches Dynamic Writing Workshops.